eoGEAR Clamp-on Handlebar Bracket
- This product converts any eoGEAR RandoBag to a handlebar bag by using the Dual-Tabs System (DTS), i.e. pair of Velcro straps exclusively found on RandoBags, but not found on eoGEAR SeatBags™.
- Bags that will attach include:
- Zippered RandoBag 6.8 (# 2268)
- Rolltop RandoBag 8.2 (# 2282)
- Zippered RandoBag 2.3-DT (# 2223)
- Piggy-back Pocket (# 2125)
- Plus several discontinued models with the DTS
- It consists of a single piece of aluminum sewn between a layer of 420-denier Ripstop nylon. An alloy clamp is bolted onto the plate in two places with a pair of allen screws.
- eoGEAR SeatBags™ cannot be used with this bracket because they do not use the DTS system.
- This bracket is superior to the Soft-side Handlebar Adapter (#2354) as it keeps the bottom of the bag from swinging underneath the stem and onto the head tube.
- Note: the alloy clamp has rubber pads on it, but it still may scratch the finish of some bars. It is not recommended for use with carbon fiber handlebars.
Cautionary Notes for GPS & Light Use
Most handlebar bags (especially those attached to the Clamp-on Handlebar Adapter) block the use of an “out front” GPS, so consider relocating it onto the stem. Also, these same bags block use of handle-bar mounted lights. Consider mounting your light below the bag on the fork (best) or above the bag on a stem accessory like the Delta Computer Caddy (see the last series of photos on the 6.8 product page).
Weight: 206 g (7.3 oz.)
eoGEAR SKU # 2323-K01