eoGEAR Personal Care Kit
- In an effort to provide compact, lightweight, yet functional gear, we have assembled this kit for cycling, backpacking, skimo, ultrarunning or other endurance sports.
- It is sized to fit in a running belt, bicycle bag or compartment of a backpack.
- Two 20 ml / 3/4-oz. vials
- One 30 ml / 1-oz. vial
- One 30 ml 1-oz. leakproof Nalgene bottle
- Two Bitran zippered bags with four adhesive labels
- An optional add-on item is the Equinox ultra-lightweight nylon zippered pouch, measuring 15 x 17.75cm (6 x7").
I use the small vials for Ibuprofen or elete electrolyte tablets, the large vial for a small amount of Chamois BUTT'r (or electrolyte capsules) and the Nalgene bottle for medicated powder or sunscreen. I use the zip bags for a cell phone or camera (NEVER trust putting a camera in a ordinary ZipLoc bag — a continuous rainstorm will eventually penetrate).
Specifications for the plastic zipper bags (included)
These bags are available separately, eoGEAR # 4925.
- Patented side seals and double-track zipper ensure safe transport (unlike generic sandwich bags)
- Made from 2.8 mil polyethylene
- Meets FDA and USDA specifications for food contact
- Fits all iPhones & larger Smartphones like the Galaxy III or 4 with a case
- Touchscreen phones can be operated through the bag
- Not designed for use in underwater or heavy water current environments, like in white-water rafting or scuba diving
- Inside Dimensions: 165 x 190mm (6.5" x 7"). 2.8 mil
eoGEAR SKU # 6060-004