eoGEAR Wide Rail Adapter (for Brooks, Rivet or similar leather saddles)
- This adapter is for attaching any eoGEAR RandoBag which is using an L-bracket, to certain leather saddles which typically have wider rails in the rear.
- It is also used for attaching the Minoura Double Water Bottle (SBH-300) bracket to these saddles.
- Has two adjustable spacer screws that you can adjust to the rail width for a snug fit.
- This part replaces the steel back plate provided with the Minoura bracket, which is the backbone for the eoGEAR RandoBags (but not used for eoGEAR “SeatBags”) or those that use the Dual Tab System (DTS).
- Fit most, but not all saddles. See this page for details (scroll down to “eoGEAR Alloy Bracket...” heading).
Be sure you adjust the outer pair of nuts and bolts so they are tight against the inner sides of your saddle rails. This will keep the attachment frame from sliding to the left or right and rotating out, causing a total loss of your bag.
Also visit out Seat Bag Sizing Chart (scroll down to the bottom) for further information on saddle fits.
Weight: 40 g (1.4 oz.), comparable in weight to the OEM Minoura “back plate” it replaces.
Includes custom plate, four screws, four nuts and two spring washers (the two main “long” screws are M5 Socket Head Cap [allen] x 25mm should you wish to carry spares on long, self-supported trips).
Made from aircraft-grade 6061-T651 1/8" aluminum stock.
eoGEAR SKU # 2311
Made in the USA