eoGEAR Zippered SeatBag™ 2.3
- This bag is for those looking for something larger than the typical wedge bag. It is about twice the size of those. It attaches to any round (and some oval posts, see note below) seatposts up to 35mm in diameter with an integral bracket or clamp. It is VERY fast to attach and detach.
- This bag has one main compartment and an outside smaller pocket. This bag has a built-in clamp for attaching to seatposts (made by SKS/Germany). It will not attach to oval posts.
- It holds a small jacket, arm warmers, repair kit and snacks. It has an easy-to-use horseshoe-shaped zipper.
- The outside zippered pocket is a good spot to store cash and I.D. It will hold the optional vinyl wallet (# 4915). Also included is a lanyard for your keys. It has a pair of pleats in the fabric to accommodate bulkier items without interfering with the volume of the main compartment.
- The exterior of the bag is constructed of rugged 400-denier Nylon Pack cloth or 420-denier Ripstop Nylon fabric (with a water-repellent coating on the inside of the fabric; we don't use cheap polyester fabrics like some imported bags). The main compartment has heavy-duty #8 water-repellent zipper. The outside of the bag has reflective strips for use in dim light or night riding.
- Please note that we have removed the compression strap, which is shown in some photos; instead, we added stiffer plastic on the inside, to stabilize the bag and give it shape.
Saddle & Bike Frame Compatibility
The Integral Seatpost Adapter attaches to any round post up to 35mm in diameter. It will also attach to some semi-oval seatposts up to 115mm in circumference (see photo).This bag requires at least 15cm (6") clearance from the rails of your saddle to the top of your rear tire or fender. For further information on this, visit this page. Bicycle frames smaller than 56cm may not work as this bag may rub on your rear tire.
See this page for more details on how to attach this bag to your seatpost or see our How To page to download the PDF instruction sheet (which automatically comes with new products).
Weight (with attached seatpost adapter): 225 g (7.9 oz.)
Volume: 2.3 liters (140 cu in)
Dimensions (HxWxD): 16.5 x 17 x 8.5 cm (6.5 x 6.7 x 3.3")
eoGEAR SKU # 3023-GIA (the “IA” is for the attached integral adapter)
Designed & Crafted in USA