eoGEAR Cue Sheet Holder for STI — DISCONTINUED
We are unable to get more parts (buckles) for this, hence, we were forced to phase it out.
- Mount your cue sheets up front, providing an easy and and safe viewing angle
- Different than the CueClip, which places your cue sheet behind your handle bars — this places the cue sheet in front of your bars where it is more visible
- Includes Vinyl Cue Sheet Pouch w/ 8 Blank Sheets
- The pouch attaches to three clips, which in turn attach to most Shimano STI cables (Shimano Total Integration). One on the left and right and then one in the rear. May not fit other brands of gearshift/brake cable systems.
- The vinyl envelope is clear and doesn't appear cloudy like many ZipLoc bags.
- The envelope is not sewn to the clips, so it can be replaced (Sept. 2011 improvement).
- Includes 2 5x7" envelopes
After testing over a dozen of different types of ZipLoc bags, vinyl zipper pouches & pencil-binder pouches, the conclusion was that a 5x7" (12.5 x 18cm) envelope was the best all-around size.
Do at home before the brevet.
1. Download the Excel or PDF files for your brevet. Print the pages so the type fits into a 4-3/4" (12cm) column. You may need to reduce the printing size so relevant information doesn't get cut off.
2. Cut up the printed cue sheet pages so you only have “complete legs” on each page. That way you don’t have to try to flip a page while riding! See photo #3 above.
3. Using blank sheets of paper (4-3/4x 6-3/4" / 12x17cm), take a glue stick or spray adhesive and adhere your cut-up cue pages to each blank sheet.
4. Number each sheet with a page number. Insert into pouch & tuck under flap. See photo #4 above.
Weight: 53 g (1.9 oz.) excluding blank pages
eoGEAR SKU # 2448-K57