BodyGlide Anti-Chafe Balm
- Anti-Friction in a easy-to-apply stick.
- Allows skin to breathe, yet guards skin against rash & dryness. Protects skin against wetness.
- Long-lasting, penetrates, lubricates, rubproof & moisturizes.
- Glides on from a stick. Easy to apply, yet is non-oily & greasy. Removes with soap.
- Does not evaporate. Waterproof and sweat proof. Does not stain & hypoallergenic.
- Travel size will fit in saddle bag, running belt or back of jersey pocket.
- Apply on feet or toes wherever shoes, boots or sandals rub. Legs, chest or buttocks wherever clothing rubs.
Body Glide “Anti-Chafe” is the original “flavor.” They have recently introduced Chamois Glide, which according to them, is the same formulation, but with an added mint smell and new packaging to appeal to cyclists. The performance is the same. We recommend using Chamois Glide for general use and then pack the smaller Anti-Chafe container in your bag or jersey pocket for “on the fly” touch ups on longer rides.
I have heard from Ken Bonner, the legendary ultra-cyclist, that he prefers this over other, more messy creams (July 2010 note).
Net weight: 12.8 g (.45 oz.), Gross package weight (verified): 32 g (1.2 oz.)
Product size: 8x4x2.5cm (3x1.5x1")
eoGEAR SKU # 5931-045
Manufacturer’s Web Site