Brooks Cambium C17 Saddle
The uniquely flexible, maintenance-free, waterproof top is designed to follow the rider’s movements to deliver immediate comfort and ease of use. The new construction of Cambium saddles works like a hammock and delivers immediate comfort while absorbing vibration and shock, performance traditionally found only with natural leather saddles.
- The Cambium owes its remarkably natural look and feel to a woven organic cotton textile. After the vulcanization process, the cotton is then treated with Brooks Numac to completely protect the saddle against the elements.
- The Cambium is ready to ride as soon as you have properly fitted it on your bike. Enjoy Every Mile. Cambium Saddles are designed to be ready for use out of the box, requiring no initial or ongoing care or maintenance.
- This saddle is assembled from replaceable parts and requires no special tools for servicing.
- The vulcanized rubber top is practically indestructible; should your Cambium frame suffer an unfortunate accident, repairs can be quickly and easily accomplished by you or your trusted Brooks Dealer of Excellence
- To the eye, the C17 (designed for gents) may appear quite racy in its shape and lines, which indeed it is. A saddle you can really settle into, the geometry and dimensions* are based closely on that of our most recognizable model the B17, ensuring the same timeless comfort mile after mile. (*The C17 is 161mm wide, compared to the B17, which is 175mm in width).
- The C17s is the women’s model and is available by special order. It is slightly shorter than the C17, hence it is more suited to the female anatomy.
Claimed weight: 415g (our sampled weighed 416g or 14.7 oz.)
Width: 161mm (our sample)
Made in Italy
eoGEAR SKU # 6549-N00