A634-X — Reporter’s Waist Pack Bundle Kit
Save $7.00 with purchase of this bundled kit.
- A634 Reporters Waist Pack
- V034 Divider Kit
- 2 - V055 Padded dividers
- Your choice of Standard Black Belt. (XX-Large is $10.00 more)
- Holds iPad Mini or Reporter’s Notebook.
- On the bottom of the pouch are several pairs of Uniloops which a Y204 strap(s) can be attached so you may secure extra gear like an umbrella or a GoreTex® jacket.
- A shoulder strap is not included, but the Y315 is recommended as a companion to this product.
- While this pouch was originally designed for non-optical items, we have had several requests from shooters to use this pouch for stowing lenses and bodies. The front and back of the A634 pouch are already lighted padded with 3mm thick fabric, but this does not offer the same protection as the M330 or M550 multi-lens pouches.
- To attach a monopod, consider a pair of Y301 Velcro-straps.
- If you want more stability while being worn on a Kinesis belt, consider the Y306 Compression Strap or the Y208 Quick-release Strap would work. The latter has an inline quick-release buckle so you can quickly release the tension and then rebuckle to tighten it.
Please note that this product is reasonably large and may not be suitable for people with a smaller build. (The overall width is determined by a Reporter’s Notebook and the height is determined by the height of a common US checkbook.)
KATS space occupied on a Kinesis belt: 2.5 modules or 200mm center to center
7.5h x 11.75w x 4d" I.D.
Volume = 385 cu in
Weight = 10.5 oz
19h x 30w x 10d cm I.D.
Volume = 6.3 lit
Weight = 298 g
If you want a nice analog planner that fits perfectly in this bag, consider the Exacompta Space 24 (one week per spread) or the Moleskin Monthly Notebook (month per spread + tons of extra blank pages for notes etc.).
Designed and Crafted in USA