This accessory was originally designed as an organizational aid while zipping in and out of convenience stores during brevets, however it is just as useful for any cyclist wanting to keep additional gear in one place.
- Two-sided pouch or wallet made from tough 70-denier siliconized ripstop nylon fabric
- Zippered pocket on each side — one side has a single compartment and is pleated for bulky items, while the other side has an extra slip pocket to separate cash, store receipts, brevet card etc.
- Sized to fit into the rear pockets of most cycling jerseys
- Attachment loop on one end
- When stowing brevet cards, we recommend our heavy-duty 8-mil polyethylene sleeve (# 4916 Fold Over Poly Envelope), otherwise your sweat may damage the card (the fabric is waterproof, but the seams allow passage of moisture). This zipperless pouch is deep enough to fold over one end, which is faster and easier to use than a zippered bag.
Weight: 34 g (1.2 oz.)
Outside Dimensions: 14h x 21w cm (5-1/2 h x 8-1/4" w)
Made in USA
eoGEAR SKU # 2919-R00