eoGEAR AeroPouch™ 2.0
This small bag was designed for stashing oft-used gear in the rear pocket of your cycling jersey. It is especially useful at convenience stores or aid stations — having it “on” you so you don’t have to access a bike-mounted bag.
- In the main compartment you can stow a spare tube, CO2, ibuprofen, sunscreen, electrolytes, nutrition, keys, pen or a small phone.
- Cash or a thin wallet (i.e. Liberty Mtn Vinyl) will fit into the outside pocket.
- It is also useful for skiers, backpackers or trail runners as an organizational aid.
- It converts to a mini fanny-pack with our optional waist belt.
- An 4.25 x 5.5" passport-like brevet card, folded in half and inserted into an eoGEAR Fold-over Poly Envelope (trimmed down), will fit inside the main compartment. A folded card will also fit inside a Bitran envelope, but it gets a little bunched up.
- Constructed of of 400-denier nylon pack cloth and polyester spacer fabric. The back side has very breathable 3-dimensional spacer so your back won’t get sweaty.
Weight: 51 g (1.8 oz.)
Outside Dimensions: 10.5h x 16.5w 2.5d cm (4 h x 6.5" w 1d)
Volume: 550 mL (36 cu in)
Made in USA
eoGEAR SKU # 2920-R00