eoGEAR SUP Racing Belt
This ultra-lightweight combo is perfect for SUP paddlers that need an simple hydration solution without using a hydration pack. Attach directly to your PFD waist belt.
- This package includes:
- eoGEAR Bottle Pouch 0.8 (#2508)
- Source Convertube (#4050)
- Hose Clip
- Nalgene On-the-Go (OTG) 750 ml Bottle in blue (#4046) or, if out of stock, a similar BPA-free 700-800 ml Nalgene bottle
- Pouch has 10mm closed cell foam insulation on the side panels to retain cold temperature
- Pouch is constructed of tough urethane coated (waterproof) denier Ripstop Nylon fabric & 400-denier Nylon Pack Cloth fabric.
- Pouch fits standard “bike bottles” that are approx. 700-800 ml (22-24 oz.) in size (too small for 1-liter Nalgene wide mouth bottles)
- Pouch has sewn-in hand-grab loop—the strap can be minimized by attaching to Velcro loop on the inside surface of the pouch (see photo).
- Pouch uses the eoGEAR Dual Tab System (DTS) for attaching to eoHYDRATION components to each other, especially the Chest Pouch 1.4D (SKU # 2514).
- Bottle is BPA free.
- Bottle secures with Velcro strap over the top – the 1L Zefal Magnum is too tall for the velcro strap, but fits in the pouch fine.
- Fits onto a belt up to 50mm wide (2")
- Source Convertube attaches to the water bottle and clips to your shirt for one-handed operation
This size is suitable for paddles lasting one to two hours. Much cooler than using a hydration pack and easier to clean too!
Pouch Weight (empty): 84 g (2.9 oz.)
Pouch Volume: 800 ml (49 cu in)
Pouch Outside Dimensions (bottom): 18.5 h x 9.0 dia cm (7.25 h x 2.4 dia")
Convertube fits the standard Nalgene 63mm wide mouth thread which includes the following: Nalgene .70 or 1.0 liter ATB or OTG bottles, .5 or 1.0 liter Wide Mouth bottles, or the .75 liter RaidLight bottle. Also fits 42mm Sigg/Laken or 28mm Standard PET bottles. Tube length: 94cm (37")
eoGEAR SKU # 2508-RAC
Pouch Designed and Crafted in USA