eoGEAR Chest Module 1.4D
This “front“ deluxe (i.e. “D”) pouch attaches to any eoHYDRATION “back” module.
- 3mm 3D mesh for maximum breathable and drainage for water
- Dual compartment—one main zipper and another inside zippered compartment to secure less used items (like your iPod)
- Sewn-in lanyard for keys or for attaching waterproof mobile phone pouch
- iPod or mobile phone cable hole, for use with of ear buds w/o using the main zipper
- Uses four buckles to attach to harness
The top has two pieces of nylon webbing that attach to a pair of slip-proof cam buckles (found on all “back” modules) and adjust the height of pouch. Will not slip out of adjustment when removed as is the case with other systems that use quick-release buckles throughout.
The sides use 25mm (1") quick-release buckles for ease of removing. These buckles are beefy enough to use while wearing neoprene gloves
- Bottle Pouch 0.8 (SKU # 2508) will attach to this pouch (like the classic ski patrol radios...at a nice angle, out of the way, but close)
- GPS adapter will attach to this pouch for hands-free use navigating or evaluated heart rate stats (SKU # 2584)
- Will piggy-back onto the Mesh Front Harness (SKU # 2582)
This pouch is very handy for stowing car keys, mobile phone etc. while paddling, cycling or running.
Weight: 117 g (4.1 oz.)
Volume: 1.4 lit (85 cu in)
Outside Dimensions: 17 h x 20.5 w x 1 d cm (6-3/4 h x 8 w x 3/8 d")
eoGEAR SKU # 2514
Designed and Crafted in USA