Equinox Horizontal Pack Pocket
- Integrates with the eoGEAR Saddlebag System
- Two Omnitape straps will attach to the front or underneath side of an eoGEAR L-Bracket or the front side of some of our SeatBags like the 4.8 or 9.0.
- It works especially nice as a underneath saddle bag for small items which you don’t want compressed in your main bag like glasses, cell phone etc.
- It will also hold a very compact wind jacket, like one made from 30D siliconized fabric, which rolls up to about the size of a softball (but is too small for a rain jacket).
- Mesh front pocket with Velcro closure
- Assorted earth tone colors (no choice)
- The main compartment will hold a standard US-sized brevet card, but the outside mesh pocket is a little too small for this purpose.
- Constructed of ultralight 1.1oz silicone impregnated ripstop nylon, and ripstop Cordura.
Since I carry both prescription clear glasses and prescription sunglasses, I need a home for the pair I’m not wearing — this is the place for it! Also, this pocket can be used to carry a cell phone and/or extra batteries.
Specifications (eoGEAR Verified)
Weight: 29 g (1.0 oz.)
Size: 15.5 x 11.5 x 5 cm (6 x 4.5 x 2")
Volume (capacity): 900 ml (55 cu in) — About the volume of a softball
eoGEAR SKU # 4924-000
Manufacturer’s Web Site