A634 — Reporter’s Waist Pack
An unpadded pouch with numerous pockets and slots for cell phone, sunglasses, business cards, coins, video tapes, check book, passport, airline ticket etc. With the optional divider kit it will hold camera equipment too.
- Holds iPad Mini or Reporter’s Notebook.
- On the bottom of the pouch are several pairs of uniloops which a Y204 strap(s) can be attached so you may secure extra gear like an umbrella or GoreTex® jacket.
- A shoulder strap is not included, but the Y315 is recommended as a companion to this product.
- While this pouch was originally designed for non-optical items, we have had several requests from shooters to use this pouch for stowing lenses and bodies. We have now offer an optional padded divider kit which includes a 10mm foam padded bottom and two dividers. The front and back of the A634 pouch are lightly padded with 4mm thick fabric, but does not offer the same protection as the M330 or M550 pouches.
- Does not include interior dividers or a waist belt.
- Fits on any Kinesis waistbelt or your own pants belt. No adapters are required.
- To attach a monopod, consider a pair of Y301 Velcro-straps.
Please note that this product is reasonably large and may not be suitable for people with a smaller build. (The overall width is determined by a Reporter’s Notebook and the height is determined by the height of a common US checkbook.)
KATS space occupied on a Kinesis belt: 2.5 modules or 200mm center to center
7.5h x 11.75w 4d" I.D.
Volume = 385 cu in
Weight = 10.5 oz
19h x 30w 10d cm I.D.
Volume = 6.3 lit
Weight = 298 g
If you want a nice paper planner that fits perfectly in this bag, consider the Exacompta Space 24 (one week per spread) or the Moleskin Monthly Notebook (month per spread + tons of extra blank pages for notes etc.).
Designed and Crafted in USA