Shown is a model with a H255 harness wearing a holster case. The H344 looks similar but is slightly less padded. A waistbelt is NOT needed.
H175 — Holster to Backpack Adapter Set (Special Order)
Turn your harness into a mini backpack by attaching a holster case to your back.
Wear a holster case (or nearly any case that has a pair of D-rings) on your back as a lightweight pack.
- This kit includes:
- The front half of the H344 Y-Harness
- The H170 which is: 1) a Y “pig tail” which attaches to the back of the H344. This clips to the side D-rings of the holster case. 2) An “around the torso” strap that clips to the lower D-rings of the holster case.
- This is a rather experimental product and works best with taller holsters (C600, C750 or the new yet-to-come  jumbo C850).
- It is made to order, allow extra time for delivery.
- If you already have a backpack harness like the H344 or H255 then order the H170 package instead.