Richard’s Used Bike Stuff
- This listing was posted on July the 7th and consequently, no offers will be enterained until after July 14th. After that date feel free to make an offer if the listed price is too high. >> Richard@eogear.com
- First come, first served. Some items may have sold before I have a chance to update the site (sorry).
- Shipping will be added at checkout and is based on the purchase value of your item(s).
- Larger, more detailed photos will be emailed upon request (specify product number).
- 14-day return period (no refunds on shipping however)
1. 46cm x 26mm alloy bars with 95mm stem (10-degree) 3T. Fits 1-1/8" steerer tube. Circa 2002.
2. Fizik Arione Tri2 saddle. Near new condition with box. Premium tri saddle. Only used for 200-300 miles. Approx. 2011.
3. Fizik Arione Tri2 saddle. Small cosmetic flaw on rear caused by water bottle mount. Premium tri saddle. Only used for 150-250 miles. Approx. 2011.
4. Gilles Berthoud Galibier Saddle / Black. Titanium rails. This is their narrow model. Used for 400-500 miles, but just narrow for me. Broken in using the Lon Haldeman mink oil technique (but much firmer than my other “broken in” GB saddle). Remnants of the mink oil is still visible on the underside (I don’t like my leather saddles to dry out).
5. Thomson Elite alloy seatpost. Gold standard for posts. Alloy. 27.2mm x 330mm tall. 16mm set back was not enough for my saddle so I had to settle with a lesser quality post. Used for perhaps 5 months earlier this year.
6. Generic carbon fiber seatpost. 31.6mm x 280mm. 25mm or 30mm set back...can’t tell for sure. Too short for me. Used for three seasons.
7. Sunlite adjustable steel quill stem. O.D. of post is 22mm x 180mm quill length. Stem is 110mm long and fits bars that are 22.2mm diameter (1"?).
8. Campy 10-speed Chorus Rear Derailleur. Works with 12-27. Came on a 10-yr old used Ti frame which I purchased. I rode with it for 400-500 miles and it worked flawlessly. Changed out rig to Shimano however and don’t need now.
9. Shimano 10-speed 105 Rear Derailleur. Circa 2010. Fits up to 12-27 cassette. It came on a cross bike I purchased. Lightly used. Replaced it with a longer cage derailleur and cassette.
10. Thomson Elite X2 alloy stem. 110mm x 10-degree flip/flop. Fits standard 31.8mm bars. Cadillac of stems. U.S. Made. Barely used, just too slight of an angle for me.
11. Campy Chorus 10-speed crankset. 53/39 with 177 or 177.5mm arms. Includes bottom bracket which has a ton of wear on it and has a little shimmy in it (needs replacing). English thread. Came on a 10-yr old Seven Ti bike I purchased. I went Shimano. Ran very smoothly with the used cassette listed above for many miles before I replaced it with a custom 190mm crankset.
12. Mavic Open Pro 700c rear wheel w/ Campy Chorus 12-27 cassette & quick-release skewer. Velox rim tape. Came on a 10-yr old Seven Ti bike I purchased. Ran very smoothly with the used cassette listed above for many miles before I replaced it with Shimano brand components.
13. Shimano Ultegra 10-speed 11-28 cassette. I upgraded to 12-30 for climbing. Use for perhaps two seasons.
14. Shimano 105 10-speed 12-27 cassette. Came with a 2009 cross bike I purchased. I upgraded to a lower gearing. Used for maybe one season. Near new.