C600 — Large Holster Case
The C600 is our most popular holster case as it is designed to fit the widely-used 70-200/2.8 lens with a body attached and the hood reversed.
- Designed for a large, pro-sized DSLR or mirrorless body (i.e. Canon R3 or Nikon Z9 body [or other body with an optional vertical grip] and a 70-200/2.8 lens with the hood in the storage position. Also works with other similar-sized lenses like the Canon RF 100-500/4.5-7.1. Most likely will house a body with the Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 or similar-sized lens with a filter up to 95mm in diameter.
- This case fits a “small or large body” with “medium lens” attached. Will also accommodate any shorter body/lens combo listed by using the provided V100 CameraCushion™ — you can elevate the body with shorter lenses so it sits near the top of the case.
- When used on a waistbelt, the optional Y309 strap kit is recommended to prevent the top of the case from pulling away from the belt.
- This pocket will hold one shoe-mount flash unit or some prime lenses like a 50/1.4 with the hood attached & reversed (it is unpadded so one should exercise caution).
- Features an “under the lid” pocket for lens tissue, CF or SD cards.
- Each side of the case has a row of webbing with slots sewn into it, similar to the military MOLLE system. This is for piggy-backing a lens pouch or other small Kinesis pouch. If you have old style Kinesis pouch with the TwinBuckle or metal sliders on it, you need a pair of Siamese SlikClips to attach it. They are available at cost, upon request. See detail photo.
- To stabilize the pouch, we recommend adding a Y309 Holster Compression Strap (see detail photo). A Y208 will also work, but it doesn’t attach to the corners, but instead surrounds the whole case.
“Just wanted to let you know that the C580 fits my new Hasselblad H2 with 50mm lens and shade like a glove! I may end up putting a shorter rubber eyepiece on the viewfinder, as its about 1/4" longer then desired, but that is about it. I have the RRS L bracket on for the camera” (March 06)
“I thought you would like to know that the large holster case that I ordered earlier this month fits my Hasselblad H2D with the macro 120mm lens with hood on (extended). I can just reach right in and grasp the battery grip, pull the camera out and up to my eye, support it with my left hand, and shoot. All in 5 seconds!” (May 06) “I find that my 30D with the Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L is 10 5/8" tall. Even with my Canon 1.4x extender, it is only 11 3/4" tall and should fit in the C580.” (Feb 07)
KATS space occupied on a belt: 1.5-wide modules
Constructed with 10mm closed cell foam on the sides, 6mm on the lid, and for additional protection, 16mm on the bottom.
Top Opening* = 6dx7w"
Bottom (nose of the case) = 4.75x4.75**
Inside Height = 12.25"
Volume = 350 cu in (includes 60 cu in pocket)
Weight = 13 oz.
Top Opening* = 15dx18w cm
Bottom (nose of the case) = 12.0x12.0cm**
Inside Height = 31cm (5mm taller than the now-discontinued C580)
Volume = 6.0 liters (includes 1000 mL pocket)
Weight = 360 g
The “w” or width dimension corresponds to the width of your camera body (the left to right dimension as you are holding it up to shoot).
The “height" dimension of the case corresponds to the dimension measuring from the end of your lens cap to the back of the camera or LCD screen.
Designed and Crafted in USA