This small bag was designed for stashing oft-used gear in the rear pocket of your cycling jersey. It is especially useful at convenience stores or aid stations — having it “on” you so you don’t have to access a bike-mounted bag.
- In the main compartment you can stow a spare tube, CO2, ibuprofen, sunscreen, electrolytes, nutrition, keys, pen or a small phone.
- Cash or a thin wallet (i.e. Liberty Mtn Vinyl) will fit into the outside pocket.
- Converts to a mini fanny pack with the optional waist belt (# 2585)
- It is also useful for skiers, backpackers or trail runners as an organizational aid for use inside a larger pack or bag.
- Version 3.0 uses lighter-weight 70-denier Siliconized fabric instead. All versions use polyester mesh fabric on the back which very breathable so your back won’t get sweaty (unlike AeroPouch 1.0).
- Note: a 4.25 x 5.5" passport-like brevet card will not fit in the main compartment unless it is folded in half and inserted into a trimmed down eoGEAR Fold-over Poly Envelope (trimmed down).
Weight: 32 g (1.2 oz.)
Outside Dimensions: 10.5h x 16.5w 2.5d cm (4h x 6.5w 1d inches)
Volume: 550 mL (36 cu in)
Made in USA
eoGEAR SKU # 2920-R03 or 2920-K03