eoGEAR Hydration Backpack w/ Chest Module
This is our small hydration pack suitable for SUP, hiking or trail running. Unlike a regular backpack, it uses a comfortable chest module instead of a traditional pack-style harness.
- Excludes water bladder, but a 1.5L (50 oz.) is recommended. A good choice would be the CamelBak Crux 1.5 Reservoir or the UltrAspire 1 L bladder. Most models are too long and skinny to fit inside this pack.
- Includes the 2514 Chest Module (w/ 25mm [1"] over the shoulder webbing) and the 2515 Rear Reservoir Module (available in cantaloupe color only)
- Rear module is constructed with polyester three-dimensional fabric for maximum breathability
- Both front and rear modules have zippered pockets with snap hook lanyard (to hold car keys)
- Includes a hose clip
- Suitable for attaching to reservoir modules up to 1.5 or 2.0 liters (some 2 L bladders are tall and skinny, which will not fit inside this module).
As a tall athlete (6' 4") I always struggle with packs that don‘t fit properly. Usually the padded part of the shoulder straps are too short which puts the sternum strap into my neck. Also, the waist straps end up above my belly button because most “one-size-fits-all“ designs just don’t accommodate extra short or really tall athletes.
Weight (both components, approx.)
316 g (11.1 oz.)
Holds up to 1.5 liter (50 oz.) bladder. A good choice would be the CamelBak Crux 1.5 Reservoir or the UltrAspire 1 L bladder. Most models are too long and skinny to fit inside this pack.
Outside Dimensions (reservoir module)
29.5 h x 19.0 w x 1.0 d cm (11-5/8 h x 7-1/2 x 3/8 d")
Fits most athletes from about
165cm to 196cm (5' 5" to 6' 5")
eoGEAR SKU # 2515-CHE