eoGEAR Rando H-Bag 6.8 (large handlebar bag)
This handlebar bag is part of the eoGEAR family — a new system for the self-sufficient cyclist or randonneur.
- Kit comes assembled with the eoGEAR Deluxe Handlebar Adapter (2354) and two padded dividers (2455).
- U-shaped internal Polyethylene framesheet to provide rigidity to the bag and to prevent the bag from dragging on your rear wheel. It is removable too. Two optional padded dividers are also available.
- Attaches to the handlebars of your bike instead of a saddle (but will attach to a saddle by removing the bar adapter and replacing it with a saddle bracket).
- The bag is slightly compressible, so when you are wearing much of clothing (i.e. night riding), the bag squishes down, so the remaining contents don't rattle around.
- Various pockets are specifically designed to hold a US Brevet card (4.25"x5.5"). Also holds US auto road maps folded in half.
- Secondary exterior mesh pockets on sides of bag which are (barely) large enough for a bike bottle.
- Exterior of bag constructed of a combination of rugged 420-denier Ripstop or 400-denier nylon fabric (with a water-repellent coating on the inside of the fabric — we don’t use cheap polyester fabrics like some imported bags).
- Main compartment uses heavy-duty #8 water-repellent zipper
- RandoBags use the exclusive eoGEAR DTS attachment method (Dual Tab System — two strong Velcro straps that double over each other). The bracket, which the bags attach to is also MOLLE compatible.
- Bag is currently available in one color scheme, which is all black. (The black and gray version shown in some of the photos has been discontinued).
- Bag has two webbing loops on the rear for attaching a shoulder strap for off-bike use.
- Click on photos for more details and explanation of features.
Rants & Raves
“Thanks for a terrific product! Finally a bag system that holds as much stuff as a rack, but without the rack! I really like that the bag doesn't rub against my thighs, even though I mount the bag on the front of the board.” (D.W. from Davis, Calif., Sept. 2011).
Weight: 480g (16.9 oz.) with Deluxe Handlebar Adapter & two dividers
Volume: 6.8 liters (415 cu in) including the 1.3 liter pocket
Typical loaded weight of bag: 2.7 kg (6 lbs)
Bag Dimensions (HxWxD): 20 x 24 x 11.5cm (7.9 x 9.5 x 4.5") excluding the outside pocket, which is 13.5 x 24 x 5cm (5.3 x 9.5 x 2")
eoGEAR SKU # 3468-KIT
Designed and Crafted in the USA