This small bag was designed for stashing oft-used gear in the rear pocket of your cycling jersey. It is especially useful at convenience stores or aid stations — having it “on” you so you don’t have to access a bike-mounted bag.
- In the main compartment you can stow a spare tube, CO2, ibuprofen, sunscreen, electrolytes, nutrition, keys, pen or a small phone.
- Cash or a thin wallet (i.e. Liberty Mtn Vinyl) will fit into the outside pocket.
- Converts to a mini fanny pack with the optional waist belt (# 2585)
- It is also useful for skiers, backpackers or trail runners as an organizational aid for use inside a larger pack or bag.
- Version 2.0 is constructed of of 400-denier nylon pack cloth and version 3.0 uses lighter-weight 70-denier Siliconized fabric instead (coming in the fall of 2021). All versions use polyester mesh fabric on the back which very breathable so your back won’t get sweaty (unlike AeroPouch 1.0).
- Note: a 4.25 x 5.5" passport-like brevet card will not fit in the main compartment unless it is folded in half and inserted into a trimmed down eoGEAR Fold-over Poly Envelope (trimmed down).
Weight (version 2.0, discontinued): 51 g (1.8 oz.); (version 3.0): 32 g (1.2 oz.)
Outside Dimensions: 10.5h x 16.5w 2.5d cm (4h x 6.5w 1d inches)
Volume: 550 mL (36 cu in)
Made in USA
eoGEAR SKU # 2920-R03 or 2920-K03