eoGEAR Fuel Box (for top tube bags)
- Small plastic container for holding nutrition inside a top tube bag — keeps the bag from getting mucked up.
- Replenish calories while on the fly — no more attempting to open nutrition packages while riding!
- We are running low on version 1.0 as it as been discontinued by the manufacturer.
- Holds two packages of Clif Shot Bloks (6) or a nutrition bar broken into bite-size pieces or 6 or 7 Fig Newtons
- User tip: the box sits flatter inside a top tube bag when the lid is cut off at the hinge.
- FDA certification: 21 CFR 177.1520 (safe for food use)
On long rides, where I might be wearing a jacket, which covers my rear jersey pockets, it is nice to have a convenient spot to have accessible food. Also, I typically just cut off the hinged lid so it will fit better inside a top tube bag (but I keep it close by to use at the end of a day to keep the contents from drying out).
Weight: 28 g (1.0 oz.)
Capacity: 200 ml (7 oz.)
Outside dimensions of rim of lid: 112 L x 55 W x 45mm tall (4-3/8 x 2-1/16 x 1-3/4" tall)
Version 2.0 is about the same size as the 1.0, but wider, at 70mm and holds slightly more volume.
Made in Germany
eoGEAR SKU # 2451-F01 or 2451-F02