Small plastic container for holding nutrition inside a top tube bag
- Replenish calories while on the fly — no more attempting to open nutrition packages while riding!
- The width of this container bulges out our top tube bags just a little, but really works fine, as long as there are no thick items in any of the side pockets to interfere with your knee movement
- Holds two packages of Clif Bloks (6) or a nutrition bar broken into bite-size pieces
- User tip: the box sits flatter inside a top tube bag when the lid is snapped off at the hinge.
- FDA certification: 21 CFR 177.1520 (safe for food use)
Richard’s RecommendationOn long rides, where I might be wearing a jacket, which covers my rear jersey pockets, it is nice to have a convenient spot to have accessible food. Also, I typically just break off the hinged lid so it will fit better inside a top tube bag (but I keep it close by to use at the end of a day to keep the contents from drying out).
Weight: 28 g (1.0 oz.)
Capacity: 200 ml (7 oz.)
Outside dimensions of rim of lid: 112 x 55 x 45mm tall (4-3/8 x 2-1/16 x 1-3/4" tall)
Made in Germany
eoGEAR SKU # 2451-F00