eoGEAR Deck Rigging Kit
These tie down straps are designed to work on boards that have existing lash points built in.
- Standard model has one pair of straps with easy-to-use quick-release buckles
- Constructed of 20mm (3/4") polypro webbing with sewn in cord which slips through your board lash points. Unlike bungy cords, this webbing will not stretch and consequently you get a tighter fit—especially important if your board becomes inverted
- Straps can be used in a straight-across fashion (as per our photos which is ideal in securing a dry bag & was the original purpose in this design) or as an “X,” for securing loose gear
- Triple strap model has a third strap that Ts off for added capacity. Supplied is an adhesive Velcro D-ring for this extra strap (an aftermarket suction cup might provide more strength if you have one).
- Strap ends also have a D-ring for using other straps
- Each connecting point has a female quick-release buckle, so when the straps are not needed you can just leave only a small buckle end permanently attached to your board
Suitable for any board up to approx. 32" (81cm) wide
eoGEAR SKU # 2602
Designed and Crafted in USA