eoGEAR Spacer Pad (for top tube bags)
This accessory will attach to the end of nearly any top tube bag, like our popular Century Bags (does not currently fit the the Small Century Bag).
- It provides clearance between the front of a top tube bag and the bolts of your stem (not needed for old quill stems).
- Yields smoother rotation of your handlebars as sometimes the bolts of the stem snag may snag the top tube strap. This is especially useful with mountain bikes that generally have more radical handlebar movements.
- Made from 6mm (¼") neoprene
- One color only as shown (black)
CAUTION: does not work with the Small Century Bag (v. 1.0) or Medium Century Bag (v. 1.0 version w/o a removable stem strap) as the spacing of the stem straps is too wide for the slots in the Spacer Pad.
EXCEPTIONS (when this product is not useful):
1) If your stem sits really high on the fork, with a bunch of spacers as shown in accompanying photo.
2) If you are using a retro-style quill stem.
Weight: .09 g (.03 oz.)
Outside Dimensions: 33 x 40mm (1.3 x 1.5"). Designed to fit 20mm-wide webbing or Velcro.
eoGEAR SKU # 2459-K00
Made in USA