eoGEAR Stash Bag
This top tube bag will attach to nearly any bicycle: road, mountain, urban, tandem, recumbent, gravel grinder or cross.
- Attaches to the front of a seatpost on the top tube of a bicycle
- It has one compartment which will hold most common repair kits i.e. one tube, a pair of tire levers, CO2 cartridges & a small multi-too. The bag is large enough to hold a smartphone up to 145mm long (5-3/4").
- The sides of the bag is constructed of rugged 420-denier Ripstop Nylon fabric (with a water-repellent coating on the inside of the fabric — we don’t use cheap polyester fabrics like some imported bags). The bottom uses a combination of smooth 400-denier Nylon Pack cloth and SlipNot, a rubber-like fabric.
- Heavy-duty #8 water-repellent zipper
- The bag attaches with two hook & loop straps (no elastic that will allow the bag to flop around).
- Available in black and gray only
- Reflective strips on each side for use in dim light or night riding
- Thin plastic in the sides to support shape of bag so it won’t rub against your thighs for most people
- Light 3mm closed-cell foam padding on bottom for protection of contents against vibrations of the road or trail
- WARNING—Some cyclists do not like having a bag on the top tube as it may interfere with their legs while pedaling.
Weight: 82 g (2.9 oz.)
Volume: 650 mL (40 cu in)
Outside Dimensions: 15w x 10h x 4.7d cm (5.9 x 3.9 x 1.9")
eoGEAR SKU # 2004-G00
Designed and Crafted in USA