eoGEAR Highboy “L” Saddle Bracket
- The Highboy Saddle Bracket is for shorter bicycle frames, approx. 54-58cm.
- This bracket is the 2314 Standard “L” Saddle Bracket with the 2352 Extender Plate added on (you can remove the plate and your bracket will be normal functioning Standard Bracket for use with bigger frames).
- Constructed of tough 420-denier Ripstop fabric with a rigid aviation grade aluminum (6061-T6) stiffening backboard sewn on the inside.
- The Velcro tabs found on all RandoBags (DTS or Dual Tab System), slip through a pair nylon rectangular “Uniloops” found on the top of this bracket (unlike prior versions that had a webbing slots).
- The extender plate is available separately (# 2352, $10.00), so you can upgrade existing Standard L Brackets. Send us an e-mail for details.
- All “L” brackets now include an extra pair of “back up or insurance” screws & washers. We recommend using the black set and setting aside (or carrying with you), the silver set as a back up.
Saddle & Frame Compatibility
To determine which saddle bracket is best for your size bike frame, visit this page. Frames smaller than 54cm may not work with this saddlebag system as the bag may rub on the rear wheel.
Weight: 300 g (10.6 oz.)
eoGEAR SKU # 2315-KHB
Extender plate & fabric backing designed & made in the USA — L-hardware adapter made in Japan by Minoura.