Minimally padded bag for attaching your smartphone to the frame of your bicycle. Attaches in four different positions on most bikes. This is especially useful for those with BIG phones that won’t fit inside a top tube bag or jersey pocket.
- Lined with soft, light-colored polyester fabric
- The bag is constructed of tough water repellent 400 or 420-denier Nylon fabrics.
- Do not place bulky items in the pouch if used between your knees as it may rub against your thighs.
- Available in black with a dark gray accent.
- The current version, 2.0, is designed primarily to mount underneath the top tube like most frame bags, either behind the headtube (our first choice as you have more clearance above the front water bottle) or forward of the seat tube.
- Version 1.0 (discontinued) was designed primarily to mount to the seatpost or on top of your top tube (extra clearance may be required when mounted in front of your seatpost—see photos for details).
This bag is designed for larger smartphones such as: iPhone 14+ with Otterbox Defender case or other jumbo size cases, and Samsung Galaxy up to S5 and Note 4, all with a protective case. It will, of course, hold smaller phones or battery packs too.
The bag will fit phones up to 183 x 95 mm (7.2 x 3.75") in size. If your phone is narrower than 95mm, then a taller phone will fit.
- Samsung Galaxy up to S5 and Note 4 with a “jumbo-sized” case
- iPhone 6+ or 7+ with most large cases, like an Otterbox Defender box
Bag size: 20 x 10.5 x 2.5cm (7.9 x 4.1 x 1")
Weight: 79 g (206 oz)
Volume: 650 ml (40 cu in)
eoGEAR SKU # 2003-G02
Designed and Crafted in USA