eoGEAR Smartphone Bike Pouch
Lightly padded bag for attaching your smartphone to the frame of your bicycle. Attaches in four different positions on most bikes. This is especially useful for those with BIG phones that won’t fit inside a top tube bag or jersey pocket.
- Version 1.0 is designed primarily to mount to the seatpost or on top of your top tube (extra clearance may be required when mounted in front of your seatpost—see photos for details).
- Version 2.0 is designed primarily to mount underneath the top tube like most frame bags, either behind the headtube (our first choice as you have more clearance above the front water bottle) or forward of the seat tube.
- Lined with soft, light-colored polyester fabric
- The bag is constructed of tough water repellent 420-denier Nylon Ripstop fabric supplemented with 400-denier nylon fabrics.
- The bottom is lined with 3mm closed-cell foam to protect your phone from vibrations of the road or trail.
- Do not place bulky items in the pouch if used between your knees as it may rub against your thighs.
- Currently available in black with a dark gray accent.
This bag is designed for larger smartphones such as: iPhone 8+ with Otterbox Defender case or other jumbo size cases, and Samsung Galaxy up to S5 and Note 4, all with a protective case. It will, of course, hold smaller phones or battery packs too.
The bag will fit phones up to 183 x 95 mm (7.2 x 3.75") in size. If your phone is narrower than 95mm, then a taller phone will fit.
- Samsung Galaxy up to S5 and Note 4 with a “jumbo-sized” case
- iPhone 6+ or 7+ with most large cases, like an Otterbox Defender box
Bag size: 20 x 10.5 x 2.5cm (7.9 x 4.1 x 1")
Weight: 79 g (206 oz)
Volume: 650 ml (40 cu in)
eoGEAR SKU # 2003-G01 or 2003-G02
Designed and Crafted in USA