eoGEAR Bottle Pouch 0.8
This insulated water bottle pouch keeps liquids warm or cold longer.
- 10mm closed cell foam insulation on the side panels
- Constructed of tough urethane coated (waterproof) 420-denier Ripstop Nylon fabric & 400-denier Nylon Pack Cloth fabric.
- Fits standard “bike bottles” up to 70mm (2.75") in diameter which are approx. 650-800 ml (20-24 oz.) in size. It is too small for 1-liter Nalgene wide mouth bottles.
- Has sewn-in hand-grab loop—the strap can be minimized by attaching to Velcro loop on the inside surface of the pouch.
- Uses the Kinesis and eoGEAR Dual Tab System (DTS) for attaching to eoHYDRATION components to each other or to a waist belt.
- Bottle secures with Velcro strap over the top – the Zefal Magnum is too tall for the velcro strap, but fits in the pouch fine.
- The pouch does NOT include a bottle, unless selected.
This size is suitable for running workouts or paddles lasting one or two hours. I have used the mix and match approach, using water bottles and reservoirs at the same time—keeping water in the reservoir and a sports drink in the bottle.
Weight (empty): 84 g (2.9 oz.)
Volume: 800 ml (49 cu in)
Outside Dimensions (bottom): 18.5 h x 9.0 dia cm (7.25 h x 3.5 dia")
Designed and Crafted in USA
eoGEAR SKU # 2508-K00