H245 — Small Backpack Harness
- Padded backpack-style harness constructed of thick 16mm (5/8") closed-cell foam.
- Outside is covered on the top with nonabrasive water-repellent 400D nylon pack cloth.
- Inside surface (which faces your body) is made from 3D mesh fabric, a soft Polyester moisture-wicking substrate.
- 2-way adjustable sternum strap.
- This harness does not come with straps for attaching a pouch or case to the front of your chest, but can be purchased separately. The H437 is for attaching a pouch or case with D-rings. The H436 is for attaching a naked DSLR (not in case) that utilizes the Kinesis quick-release system.
- A H130 strap is recommended when used with a long lens case & is automatically included.
This harness functions in two modes:
- Backpack Mode—converts a tripod or long lens case into a backpack (this is primary design of this harness). The H160 “back” adapter is NOT needed here.
- Suspender Mode (the H344 is less bulky and just as comfortable). It must be paired with a H160 is required and attaches to any padded Kinesis waist belt.
A waist belt (shown) is NOT required, but provides more stability. The front load or case invariably pulls down, which causes the back of the harness to go up.
H245: ~ 270 g (9 oz.)
The length of padded portion of the harness is 36cm (14").
Old long lens case users note: These harnesses will attach to all current long lens cases. It will not attach to pre-2000 model cases which include L300, L302, L400, L402, L600, L602 or L603.
Note: if you order this product from a dealer, it will automatically include a H130 Long Lens Case to Harness Strap.