V090 — Medium Top-opening Module (discounted price when purchased with Journeyman Pack)
Padded module designed to fit inside a Journeyman pack. Fits a DSLR + 3 lenses.
Padded module designed to fit inside a Journeyman pack.
- Side and bottom have 10mm foam padding. The top is unpadded.
- Includes two dividers as shown in photos (V056 & V057).
- Holds a DSLR with a lens attached, plus 1 to 2 extra lenses.
- Tall enough for a 70-200/2.8 lens (with the hood stowed). Thick enough for full-size bodies like an D3, 1D-series etc.
- D-rings on the side for attaching a shoulder strap.
- Hand grab loops.
- Because it is designed to fit inside the Journeyman pack, the exterior fabric is light-weight 210-denier nylon oxford cloth and not the usual 500-denier Cordura found on the outside of our other products (this lighter fabric is to reduce weight and keep the cost low).
- Attaches to a belt as a triple-wide pouch.
- Two single-wide or one double-wide pouch(s) will attach to the front.
- Also functions as a mini shoulder bag (add Y515 or Y315 shoulder strap).
Which model? V090 or V092?
- The V092 provides more protection than the V090 as it is completely padded.
- The V090 top is unpadded.
- The V092 is more like a typical front-opening Lowepro Trekker or other photo pack.
- The V090 can be accessed from the top of the pack w/o opening up the whole pack. It is also more useful when used in a non-Kinesis backpack.
9.75h (slopes down to 7.5") x 11.75w x 6d"
Volume: 580 cu in.
Weight: 16.6 oz. w/ 2 dividers
25h (slopes down to 19cm) x 30w x 15d cm
Volume: 9.5 lit
Weight: 471 g w/ 2 dividers