Padded module designed to fit inside a Journeyman pack. Fits a DSLR + 3 lenses.
- Completely padded with 10mm closed cell foam
- Includes three special dividers as shown. They can be positioned anywhere in the case or totally removed. Available for an extra charge is the recommended V025 “trap door” divider for stacking short lenses or tele-extenders.
- Zippered pocket on outside flap.
- Holds a DSLR or mirrorless with a short lens attached, plus 1-2 extra lenses.
- Tall enough for a 70-200/2.8 lens (with the hood stowed).
- Thick enough for full-size bodies like an D3 or 1D-series
Which model: V090 or V092?
- The side-opening V092 provides more protection than the V090 as it is completely padded.
- The top-opening V090 top is unpadded.
- The V092 is more like a typical front-opening Lowepro Trekker or other photo pack.
- The V090 can be accessed from the top of the pack w/o opening up the whole pack. It is also more useful when used in a non-Kinesis backpack.
9.5h x 12.5w x 6.5d"
Volume = 560 cu in.
Weight = 17 oz. w/ 3 dividers
24h x 32w x 17d cm
Volume = 9.2 lit
Weight = 480 g w/ 3 dividers