B206 — Basic Belt (unpadded)
- Kinesis belts fit over streetwear, including your pants belt.
- Constructed with 50mm (2") wide nylon webbing, with no padding.
- Cut with extra webbing for use over winter apparel.
- Six attachment points, or space for five single-wide pouches.*
- Not compatible with certain pack or pack frame combinations.
- All belts include a pair of B501 50mm (2") sliders which helps keep the belt buckle from loosening.
*See “Modularity is the Key” on this page for explanation of pouch widths.
Single-wide allotment on belt. Fits 24-58" waist (61-146cm)
Special Note for those traveling to the Arctic: Quality buckles are made from either nylon or acetal (Delrin®). We use a nylon/acetal combination for our belts because at normal temperatures it is stronger & more impact resistant than 100% acetal. Nylon, however, may not be suitable for high humidity (white water rafting, kayaking or canoeing) or extreme subzero (-20ºF or less) temperatures. Special order belts with substitute acetal buckles are available at no additional cost.