Compression strap to snug up holster cases when worn on a Kinesis belt.
- This is recommended when larger holster cases are attached to a Kinesis waistbelt.
- Nylon webbing accessory strap attaches to the front corner of a Kinesis holster case and back to your waist belt. It snugs your load towards the belt and keeps the holster closer to your body. t prevents the top of the case from pulling away from the belt. Also fits onto a M550.
- If you are using an older style holster case (pre-2014, C500, C580 & C640), then select the new Y302 Holster Compression Straps instead.
- Works only with a Kinesis Belt, not with a regular pants belt. This product is the same as the Y305 strap, but is much shorter.
- Also used as a backpack harness (H255) adapter strap for the L611, instead of the H130.