M330 — Small Multi-pouch
Multi-purpose pouch for two lenses, a “medium-sized” body with a short lens attached.
- This bag will hold two lenses or a “medium-sized” DSLR or mirrorless body with a lens attached. It is also large enough for a digicam camera with two lenses.
- For belt or over the shoulder use.
- Designed to hold two lenses up to 6.75" tall (17cm). One could be a short F2.8 pro-size zoom like a 16-35 or 24-70 and a second smaller lens like a 85/1.8, 50/1.4, 200/2.8, 18-200, most 70-300s, a teleconverter or light meter. If your 2.8 zoom is 82mm in diameter, instead of 77mm, then it might be too tight for a second lens.
- Many Contax G2 and Leica M6 shooters have found this pouch as an ideal carrying case, for both on and off belt use. It will hold a body and one extra lens, or two extra lenses with an extra divider.
- Completely foam-lined with 6mm closed-cell foam (the larger M550 uses slightly thicker 10mm foam).
- Includes one padded dividers (# V055). It can be positioned anywhere in the case or totally removed. Available for an extra charge is the V025 “trap door” divider for stacking short lenses or tele-extenders.
- The lid has all-weather overlapping zipper and is compact enough to tuck behind the pouch when in use.
- Velcro QuickClose™ strap which secures both the main compartment and the front pocket. Two webbing rabbit-ear loops for attaching an optional shoulder strap.
- Additional pouches can be piggy-backed to either side of the this case (it will cover the pocket).
Nikon Z7 w/ 24-70/4 lens: “Awesome fit for the Z7. I’m able to stuff it in with its soft case. Gives me the added bulletproof protection I need when tossing it in a larger bag. Using the divider as extra padding on the top.” (May 2020)
KATS Space Occupied: 1.5 modules (the horizontal space required by the Kinesis Attachment Tab System [KATS] on a belt or case).
Includes one V055 Padded Divider.
Vol = 201 cu in
Weight = 7.8 oz.
17hx19.5wx9d" cm I.D.
Vol = 3.3 lit.
Weight = 220 g