Suspenders for holding up a belt or for redistributing the belt weight on your body. Can also be used to convert a tripod bag or holster case into a backpack.
This is a low profile, yet comfortable piece of gear. It is primarily designed to hold up a Kinesis belt using a 3-point attachment system (two points in front and one in the rear).
- “Y Style” 3-point suspender — waist belt is NOT included. It only attaches to a padded Kinesis waist belt.
- 6mm padding on the shoulder area.
- Two-way adjustable sternum strap.
- Wide 75mm-wide (3") breathable 3mm mesh fabric on the inside surface.
- Coated 200D nylon on the outer surface (same smooth fabric used on the interior of most pouches).
- Low profile design compared to the H255 harness, which is bulkier.
- Elastic section in back for more comfort.
- 50mm (2") webbing pig tail in the back for attaching a tripod bag or P069 water bladder pouch.
- The front section (right above the sternum strap) accepts an H150 adapter so “old style Twin Buckle” small pouches can attach to front of the harness (i.e. A126 or E110).
- You can attach accessory straps to the front like the H152, H436, H437, H438 or H439 straps for carrying a small point-and-shoot camera or bag (NOT included).
- The back section includes the removable H160 adapter, which can be removed if converting the harness to a backpack (attaching a holster case with the H170 strap kit or when attaching a tripod bag).
What this harness is NOT:
- Not designed for carrying a heavy camera or holster in front (choose the H717 instead)
- Not suited for use as a heavy backpack harness (choose H255 instead) but will work for light backpacks like a small or medium tripod bag
Weight: 195 g (7 oz.) One size fits most…from about 165cm to 195cm (5'6" to 6'5")