E280 — Large Lens Pouch
For 70-200/2.8, 80-400 VR, 100-400/4.5-5.6, 75-300/4.5 & 300/4 lenses (all with tripod mounting collar & quick-release plate attached). Also works with other similar-sized lenses like the Canon RF 100-500/4.5-7.1.
- Utilizes the new, easier to use Kinesis Attachment Tab System (KATS) for attaching to a belt or for piggy-backing to larger cases.
- Zippered lids with a weather-resistant overlapping design.
- D-rings for attaching a shoulder strap when used off the belt.
- Hand grab loop in the back (which can be tucked away behind the pouch when used on a belt — not shown on individual photos).
- Kinesis exclusive: Velcro® QuickClose™ lid.
Lenses fit with tripod mounting collar, Arca-Swiss style quick-release plate & hood in the reversed mode (except as noted): 28-105/2.8, 35-350/3.5, 70-200/2.8 (including Nikon VR w/o 1.4x or Canon IS with a 1.4x extender), 80-200/2.8, Canon 70-200/4 or 28-300/3.5-5.6L with hood in shooting position, 80-400/4.5-5.6 VR, 100-400/4.5 IS, 200-400/5.6, 35-350/3.5, 75-300/4.5, 180 Macro (up to 82mm filter size), 200-400/5.6 or 300/4. Also fits Hassy 250mm lens or Wimberley Sidekick.
KATS Space Occupied: 1.0 modules (the horizontal space required by the Kinesis Attachment Tab System [KATS] on a Kinesis belt or case).
This pouch has 10mm (3/8") closed cell foam in the sides and bottom and 6mm (1/4") in the lid.
9.75 x 4.375"* dia I.D.
Vol = 170 cu in
Weight = 6.5 oz.
25h x 11cm* dia I.D.
Vol = 2.8 lit
Weight = 181 g
*A lens hood up to 116mm in diameter (aka the Sony FE 100-400/4.5-5.6), will “just barely” slide inside this pouch.
Designed and Crafted in USA