E340 — X-Large Lens Pouch
This pouch fits most of the same lenses as fits inside the E280, except it is designed to hold the with lens hood in the shooting position, including the new AF-S Nikkor 80-200/2.8 IF-ED (Silent Wave model).
- Improved with thicker, more rigid & protective foam*.
- Utilizes the new, easier to use Kinesis Attachment Tab System (KATS) for attaching to a belt or for piggy-backing to larger cases.
- Zippered lids with a weather-resistant overlapping design.
- D-rings for attaching a shoulder strap when used off the belt.
- Hand grab loop in the back (which can be tucked away behind the pouch when used on a belt — not shown on individual photos).
- Plus this Kinesis exclusive: Velcro® QuickClose™ lid. Will also hold a 400/5.6 lens. Also holds the following Hassleblad lenses with the hood in the storage position: 140-280/5.6 Varigon & 500/5.6 (the 500 is a snug fit & will only fit w/o a UV filter in place).
Please note that this pouch is VERY long and when worn on the waist the length may be annoying to some (smaller) people. We have designed this pouch so it hangs down below the waist the same distance as E280 pouch, but it pokes up further above the waist line when compared to most of our other products.
Single-wide allotment on belt.
*This new style uses 10mm (3/8") closed cell foam in the sides and bottom and 6mm (1/4") in the lid, compared to the old style which has 6mm foam in the sides and lid and 10mm in the bottom.
12.5 x 4.375" dia I.D.
Vol = 207 cu in
Weight = 6.7 oz.
31.5h x 11cm dia I.D.
Vol = 3.4 lit
Weight = 190 g