T317 — Large Ball Head to Pack Pouch
Lightly padded pouch for attaching an upside down tripod with a ball head to a backpack or long lens case.
- We took the T314 Ball Head Pouch and modified it so it can be piggy-backed onto a long lens case or Journeyman Pack. It has two pair of attachment TwinBuckle sliders for this purpose.
- It is designed to hang either with the bottom flush with the bottom of the pack or it can hang lower for better balance with taller tripods. If you want the bottom of the pouch flush with bottom of the long lens case or backpack, attach using ONLY the two lower pair of metal sliders. If you want with the bottom of the pouch hanging below the bottom of the long lens case (i.e. a very tall tripod), attach using ONLY the two upper pair of metal sliders.
- The center of gravity is much improved when the ball head is mounted in the up-side-down position.
- A covered grommet is installed at the end of product which functions as a drain hole.
- A Y204 or Y205 Quick-release Strap is required to hold the top part of the tripod on a pack (not included).
Single-wide allotment on belt or backpack
5" dia x 8.6" tall
Volume = 190 cu in
12.8cm dia x 22h
Volume = 3.1 lit.