T620 — Small Tripod Bag
Lean and mean unpadded tripod bag for a tripod with a ballhead attached.
Designed & Crafted in USA
- This unpadded bag is constructed of 500 Denier Cordura® fabric with a small outside zippered pocket.
- Features a pair of compression straps, a zippered side pocket and an attachment point where the optional padded shoulder harness can be attached so that the bag can be carried like a backpack.
- It is unpadded, but you can add a foam pad insert (#T220) as an option (covers the bottom only).
- This trim fitting unpadded bag is for a single tripod or monopod with a ball head or small pan/tilt head attached with a combined length up to 31" (79cm).
- This bag will only fit a tripod with ballhead, as it is too small for a tripods with traditional pan/tilt heads.
- The #8 YKK® water-repellent zipper opens down about 1/3 of the length of the bag.
- You can convert this bag to a backpack by adding either the H255 or H344 harness (the rear half or H160, of the H344 must be removed first). Because the harness has a single point connection without ability to attach the H130 stabilizer strap, this bag, when used as a backpack, may be unstable with a heavyish tripod.
Sizing Note:Because of the numerous makes and models of tripods and heads, we don't have a compatibility chart showing every option. Please don't e-mail asking which bag is the best size for your tripod, instead, simply measure YOUR tripod with the head attached and compare against the our inside dimensions specs. Thank you.
Dia: approx. 6"
Vol: 670 cu in
Weight: 11 oz.
Dia: approx. 15cm
Vol: 11.0 lit
Weight: 317 g