D012 — 12-Card Media Wallet
Storage wallet for up to 12 CompactFlash™ (CF) cards without the protective plastic cases (the pockets are too small for use with the cases). SD cards will fit, but may slip out because of their thinner profile.
- It features a simple single fold-over design and Velcro closure.
- All cards insert from the top and are locked in place by an extra top layer of nylon binding tape for security.
- The wallet is lightly padded with soft polyester pile fabric.
- The exterior is constructed with tough and weather resistant DuPont 500-denier Cordura® fabric. Individual pockets are made with heavy 12-gauge frosted see-thru vinyl (most camera bags use 8-gauge).
- This vinyl has a cold-crack point of -20 degrees F. Additionally, each wallet has a hidden pocket for a Compact Flash to PC Card Adapter (PCMCIA) a CD (D012 model only) or for business cards.
- Made in USA
Recent improvements: the wallet now has a medium gray exterior and orange interior for better visibility and protection against loss. These wallets do not have a belt loop on the back — they are designed to fit inside optional Kinesis belt pouches. The D004 will fit inside the F040 pouch or in the outside pocket of an A126 or A200. The D012 will fit inside the F140 Reporter's Notebook Pouch. (See photos above.) These optional belt pouches also provide more protection from the elements than the raw wallet. The F021 or F022 Film/Battery Organizer is also an option for storage of CF cards (use of OEM plastic protective cases is recommended).
Folded dimensions: 5 x 7-7/8 x 1/4" (12.5 x 20 x .5cm, each pocket is 63w x 50h mm)
Weight = 2.5 oz (71 g)
Available in one color scheme: Gray exterior and orange interior.