F103 — Small Filter Belt Pouch
Belt pouch for 8 round or rectangular 100x120mm (4x5") filters such as the Singh-Ray or Cokin P size filters.
- Holds up to eight round filters up to 82mm in diameter or rectangular filters up to 100mm x 120mm (4x5") in size.
- The soft padded polyester fabric divider Velcro’s in or out, so the shell (F102) can be used as a stand alone pouch for small prime lenses or teleconverters.
- 9 white I.D. tabs is optional (write on them your filter number and Velcro to the top of dividers).
- The sides, bottom and front panels are padded with 6mm closed-cell foam.
- The F103 is composed of two products: the F102 “Shell” Pouch and a padded insert that can Velcro’s in place.
KATS Space Occupied: 1.0 modules (the horizontal space required by the Kinesis Attachment Tab System [KATS] on a Kinesis belt or case).
Volume (w/ divider removed) = 61 cu in
Weight = 6.5 oz
12hx11.5wx7.5d cm I.D.
Volume (w/ divider removed) = 1.0 lit
Weight = 184 g