T730 — Large Tripod Bag
Our largest tripod bag. It is unpadded, but we offer an optional foam pad for the bottom of it. This bag is large enough for a couple of light stands too.
- Constructed of 500 Denier Cordura® fabric.
- Each bag features a pair of compression straps, a zippered side pocket and an attachment point where the optional padded shoulder harness can be attached so that the bag can be carried like a backpack. The bag are unpadded, but you can add a foam pad as an option.
- This unpadded bag is for a very tall tripod and/or light stand with a combined length up to 108cm (42-1/2").
- The bag is large enough to also hold one or two light stands in addition to a tripod.
- On the inside of this bag is special “slip” pocket which you can stash an umbrella or small light bank, protecting it from the tripod or light stands.
- You can convert this bag to a backpack by adding either the H255 or H344 harness (the rear half [H160] of the H344 must be removed first).
- A rugged #8 water-repellent zipper goes the entire length of the bag.
- Bogen/Manfrotto 3046
- Gitzo 504 - Slik Professional 4 (my personal heavyweight favorite)
- Gitzo 410 or Bogen/Manfrotto 3046 with a Wimberely gimbal head attached
Length: 42.5" Dia: approx. 7.5" dia (at small) & 9.8" (large end)
Vol: 2,000 cu in
Weight: 21 oz.
Length: 108cm Dia: approx. 19cm (small end) & 25cm (large end)
Vol: 33 lit
Weight: 560 g