Boeshield T-9 Bicycle Lubricant (drip)
- It's unique solvent paraffin wax formula penetrates, cleans and displaces moisture (dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal)
- Perfect for chains, cables, brakes, brake cables, derailleurs, shift cables, seat posts etc.
- Developed by the Boeing Company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components. It is a combination of solvents, lubricants, and waxes designed for penetration, moisture displacement, lubrication and protection.
- Boeshield T-9® provides excellent protection and will inhibit rust when sprayed on the inside of a bike frame.
- Boeshield T-9® will loosen rusty and corroded parts and is safe on paints, plastics, and vinyls.
- The 1 oz. bottle is small, portable container to carry with your repair kit
- Effective for 240–300 km (150–200 miles)
I have found that this lubricant works longer than Pedros Hot Wax. I carry the 1 oz. bottle on long brevets (400K or longer), especially when there might be rain which decreases the effectiveness, requiring reapplication during a ride. I like using the drip on my chain as it doesn’t get all over my rim. The aerosol is handy for application on other parts of the bike.
This product is endorsed by Levi Leipheimer, one of America's top road racers. He says regarding chains “Keep it clean and lubed and your bike will shift, and look better. I use T-9 bike lube for dry weather and Tri-Flow Superior in wet conditions.” (Outside magazine, Summer 2008 Buyer's Guide, p. 46)
Net weight: 30 ml (1 oz.) or 118 ml (4 oz.)
Gross weight of 1 oz. container: 34 g (1.2 oz.)
eoGEAR SKU # 7646-001 (1 oz.) or # 7646-004 (4 oz.)