eoGEAR Add-on Flat Pouch
**This will NOT fit on any Century Bags (# 2006) made after January 2017**
This accessory is designed to (only) attach to the side of the older Medium Century Bags or to the back of some of our saddlebags. It can hold an external USB battery pack for your GPS or lighting system, pepper spray, passport or brevet card.
- Medium Century Bags in one of two positions, either centered on the bag or in the preferred “forward” position, out of the way of your knees while standing while pedaling.
- Will attach to certain saddlebags like the 6.8 or 8.2, but not the 4.8 or 10.0.
- Each bag includes an 8-mil polyethylene sleeve (# 4916 Fold Over Poly Envelope) — convenient for going in & out of c-stores, keeping your brevet card and cash together and protected from the rain. This zipperless pouch is deep enough to fold over one end, which is faster and easier to use than a zippered bag.
- Features three attachment straps so the pouch hugs the frame of your bike and doesn’t interfere with your peddling, even when standing
- One large opening with a Velcro strap closure.
- Also has an elastic pen holder, hidden behind the pouch, so your knees don’t clip it.
- Open top pouch, but designed with small “drain holes” in the bottom to release any rain that might get caught in the pouch
- Constructed of rugged 420-denier Ripstop Nylon fabric
- Reflective strip on the side
- Sized to fit the above envelope with a standard US brevet card inside (4.25 x 5.5")
Weight: 29g (1.0 oz.)
Inside Dimensions: 15.5h x12.5w cm (6.1h x 4.9w ")
eoGEAR SKU # 2453-K00
We wanted to provide randonneurs with the option to carry their brevet card up front where it is handy. This bag was designed with that purpose in mind, but is also useful for other purposes too.
Made in USA