eoGEAR Mesh Front Harness / Gray + Black
This is shoulder harness that forms the “front” of a eoHYDRATION pack system.
- Constructed from a combination of 75mm-wide (3") polyester mesh and 25mm-wide (1-inch) nylon webbing
- Suitable for attaching to reservoir modules up to 3.0 liters.
- The bottom half of the Mesh Harness IS the Minimalist Harness. They can be separated so the Minimalist can be used as a lightweight shoulder “front” harness with a Y-Harness or Reservoir Module as the back portion of your pack (see inset photos). Or the bottom half of the Mesh Harness can be jettisoned when used in combination with Chest Module 1.4.
- The harness features the new eoGEAR exclusive Dual-Adjust feature. This unusual configuration keeps the sternum strap vertically centered, regardless of how tall or short you are and without the need for different harness sizes (see note below in the My Recommendation paragraph).
- The Dual-Adjust feature allows one to raise or lower the back module to suit a persons torso height. Some people like to carry their water reservoirs high on their back (so as to clear a CO2-style waist belt PFD), whereas others like to carry it lower (i.e. mountain biking or trail running) and/or so the waist belt is around your waist and not in the middle of your belly. See the inset photos for clarity on this.
As a tall athlete (6' 4") I always struggle with packs that don‘t fit properly. Usually the padded part of the shoulder straps are too short which puts the sternum strap into my neck. Also, the waist straps end up above my belly button because most “one-size-fits-all“ designs just don’t accommodate extra short or really tall athletes. This new design, called the eoGEAR Dual-Adjust feature, keeps the sternum strap and waist belt where they need to be, regardless of the user height.
Weight: 166 g (5.8 oz.)
Fits most athletes from about: 165cm to 196cm (5' 5" to 6' 5")
eoGEAR SKU # 2582-G00
Designed and Crafted in USA