eoGEAR Stash Bag
This top tube bag will attach to nearly any bicycle: road, mountain, urban, tandem, recumbent, gravel grinder or cross.
- Attaches to the front of a seatpost on the top tube of a bicycle
- It has one compartment which will hold most common repair kits i.e. one tube, a pair of tire levers, CO2 cartridges & a small multi-tool. The bag is large enough to hold a small smartphone up to 145mm long (5-3/4").
- The sides of the bag is constructed of rugged 420-denier Ripstop Nylon fabric (with a water-repellent coating on the inside of the fabric — we don’t use cheap polyester fabrics like some imported bags). The bottom uses a combination of smooth 400-denier Nylon Pack cloth and SlipNot, a rubber-like fabric.
- Heavy-duty #8 water-repellent zipper
- The bag attaches with two hook & loop straps (no elastic that will allow the bag to flop around).
- Available in black and gray only
- Reflective strips on each side for use in dim light or night riding
- Thin plastic in the sides to support shape of bag so it won’t rub against your thighs for most people
- Light 3mm closed-cell foam padding on bottom for protection of contents against vibrations of the road or trail
WarningWe have had isolated reports of paint rubbing off caused from the straps or fabric on this bag. You may want to apply a piece of clear frame protection film or ISC so-called “helicopter” tape to your top tube.
Weight: 82 g (2.9 oz.)
Volume: 650 mL (40 cu in)
Outside Dimensions: 15w x 10h x 4.7d cm (5.9 x 3.9 x 1.9")
eoGEAR SKU # 2004-G00
Designed and Crafted in USA