M161 — X-Small Multi-Pouch
This is a compact rectangular-shaped pouch suitable for use on a belt or as a loose bag.
- This pouch is the shell of the F169 Grad Filter Pouch with the filter divider set removed and replaced by a single padded divider and special “along the bottom and sides” padded divider that Velcro’s in place.
- Included is a V020 divider so two fragile objects don’t clang against one another
- Holds up to two lenses or teleconverters with a filter diameter up to 77mm or possibly 82mm (or any lens up to 85mm in diameter (3.3") and up to 125mm in length (5").
- Also suitable for a mixture of rectangular and round glass filters.
- Removable hand grab strap which can fit onto a camera bag strap or around tripod (can be extended longer with the addition of the Y208 strap).
- Utilizes the new Kinesis Attachment Tab System (KATS) for attaching to a belt or for piggy-backing to larger cases. Will also attach to a non-Kinesis generic belt up to 50mm (2").
- If you wish to have a smaller capacity pouch, consider purchasing an F102 or A200 instead.
5h x7.5w x 3d" I.D.
5.5h x 8w x 3.5d" O.D. approx.
Volume = 98 cu in
Weight = ~ 8.5 oz
12.5h x 19w x 7.5d cm I.D.
14h x 20.3w x 9 cm O.D. approx.
Volume = 1.6 lit
Weight = ~ 230 g