F422-X — X-Large Grad Filter Pouch Kit
- This pouch has space in the back for up to five filters up to 170 x 192 x 4mm. The front half of the pouch has open space for one adapter, which is 205 x 205 x 33mm in size.
- It has a removable hand grab strap which can fit unto camera bag strap or around tripod (can be extended longer with the addition of the Y208 strap).
- It utilizes the Kinesis Attachment Tab System (KATS) for attaching to a belt or for piggy-backing to larger cases. It will also attach to a non-Kinesis generic pants belt up to 50mm (2").
- If you wish to have a smaller capacity pouch, consider purchasing the F169 which will hold 4–6 smaller filters.
- The divider set is made from thin 2mm soft polyester fabric dividers and is removable.
- The bag has an extra layer of 6mm closed-cell foam padding in the front and back.
- Also included in this package:
- To identify your filters, six “write on” I.D. Tabs are included (we recommend using an Extra Fine Sharpie).
- One Y208 mini shoulder strap or extender strap
Caution: We have had a few isolated reports that the liner of this bag was emitting a vapor, which has created a negligible amount of film on some rectangular filters (no reports of this problem with circular threaded filters). The solution is to remove the inner divider (it Velcro’s to the bottom) and hand wash it, and the main pouch, with a tiny bit of dish soap (or run it on a delicate cycle in your clothes washer). Rinse it well and then just let it drip dry, but do not run it through your clothes drier.
8.3h x 9w x 3.5d" O.D.
7.8h x 8.3w x 2.75d" I.D.
Volume (pouch w/o dividers) = 255 cu in
Weight = 11.6 oz.
21h x 23w x 9d cm O.D.
20h x 21w x 7d cm I.D.
Volume (pouch w/o dividers) = 4.2 L
Weight = 330 g