A355 — Junk Drawer H-Bag
Every home or office has a “junk drawer” — the place where odds and ends get stashed
- This pouch is completely unpadded (hence the cheaper price tag compared to other Kinesis pouches of similar size).
- It features a one main compartment with a beefy self-healing #8 Coil horseshoe-shaped top zipper (current versions have no flap as photos may show).
- The front has a 3D “eyelid” pocket to keep other essentials without getting crushed.
- Optional interior dividers (V020) can be purchased separately.
- D-rings on the back for optional Y315 shoulder strap.
- Sewn-in hand grab loop.
- It is sized and designed to be used a stand alone waist pouch or fanny pack. I use it frequently as a travel organizer. Because it is unpadded it will smosh down smaller.
My early prototype testing of this product included a mountain bike trip on the Moab Slick Rock bike trail (in southern Utah). I used the Junk Drawer pouch + three 1-liter water bottle pouches (A131s). We went in July — 3 liters of fluid was considered a minimum.
Compared to a traditional hydration pack, this set-up provided three unique features:
- I was able to bring a combination of both GatorAide and water, instead of just one or the other.
- My center of gravity was lower providing more stability while riding (important for a novice like me).
- Because the fluids were encapsulated in a foam-padded pouch, it keep the drinks cool for most of the ride.
Uses KATS (Kinesis Attachment Tab System for attaching to a belt.
5.5h x 11.50w x 3.25d" I.D.
Volume = 214 cu in
Weight = 7.3 oz.
14h x 29w
8.5d cm I.D.
Volume = 3.5 lit
Weight = 207 g
Designed and Crafted in USA