C600 — Large Holster Case
The C600 is our most popular holster case as it is designed to fit the widely-used 70-200/2.8 lens with a body attached and the hood reversed.
- Designed for a pro-sized DSLR body (including Nikon D3-series or Canon 1D-series bodies) and a 70-200/2.8 lens with the hood in the storage position.
- This case fits a “small or large body” with “medium lens” attached. Will also accommodate any shorter body/lens combo listed by using the provided V100 CameraCushion™ — you can elevate the body with shorter lenses so it sits near the top of the case.
- When used on a waistbelt, the optional Y309 strap kit is recommended to prevent the top of the case from pulling away from the belt.
- This pocket will hold one shoe-mount flash unit or some prime lenses like a 50/1.4 with the hood attached & reversed (it is unpadded so one should exercise caution).
- Features an “under the lid” pocket for lens tissue, CF or SD cards.
- Each side of the holster has a row of webbing with slots sewn into it. This is for piggy-backing a lens pouch or other small Kinesis pouch. To stabilize the pouch, we recommend adding a Y305 strap. A Y208 will also work, but it doesn’t attach to the corners, but instead surrounds the whole case. See captions on detail photos.
- Each holster case comes with a one pair of Siamese SlikClip buckles for attaching old style Kinesis TwinBuckle pouches to one side of the case. If you need additional Siamese SlikClips, they are available at cost, upon request. See detail photos.
“Just wanted to let you know that the C580 fits my new Hasselblad H2 with 50mm lens and shade like a glove! I may end up putting a shorter rubber eyepiece on the viewfinder, as its about 1/4" longer then desired, but that is about it. I have the RRS L bracket on for the camera” (March 06)
“I thought you would like to know that the large holster case that I ordered earlier this month fits my Hasselblad H2D with the macro 120mm lens with hood on (extended). I can just reach right in and grasp the battery grip, pull the camera out and up to my eye, support it with my left hand, and shoot. All in 5 seconds!” (May 06) “I find that my 30D with the Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L is 10 5/8" tall. Even with my Canon 1.4x extender, it is only 11 3/4" tall and should fit in the C580.” (Feb 07)
KATS space occupied on a belt: 1.5-wide modules
Constructed with 10mm closed cell foam on the sides, 6mm on the lid, and for additional protection, 16mm on the bottom.
Top Opening* = 6dx7w"
Bottom (nose of the case) = 4.75x4.75**
Inside Height = 12.25"
Volume = 350 cu in (includes 60 cu in pocket)
Weight = 13 oz.
Top Opening* = 15dx18w cm
Bottom (nose of the case) = 12.0x12.0cm**
Inside Height = 31cm (5mm taller than the C580)
Volume = 6.0 liters (includes 1000 mL pocket)
Weight = 360 g
The “w” or width dimension corresponds to the width of your camera body (the left to right dimension as you are holding it up to shoot).
The C540, C600 & the C850 holsters all have the same top opening dimension. These cases will yield a comfortable fit for a body up to 16cm (6.3") high or a tight fit for a body up to 17.5cm (6.75") high.
Designed and Crafted in USA